Information Security and Privacy Consultant
Job ref: 47317
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorIT & Business Transformation
SalarySee description below
The Senior Information Security and Privacy Consultant will be working closely with the Head of Information Security, the delivery team and key business stakeholders.
This position will be key to helping shape and manage the company's information security processes across multiple projects.
- Provide support to our internal implementation of ISO 27001.
- Work as part of the broader Company Consulting team providing advisory services and undertaking projects in all areas of information governance including data protection and records management.
- Provide privacy advisory services to company clients including advice on GDPR compliance especially data mapping and vendor risk management.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 27001 standard.
- Experience of ISO 27001 Gap Analysis.
- Experience of effectively and appropriately applying the ISO 27001 standard in an organisation.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining an ISMS.
- Experience in working with individuals and teams on an ad-hoc basis and in a collaborative and effective manner.
- Experience of project planning and workload management.
- Experience of risk management / risk assessment
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Have a current Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor qualification.
- A privacy or data protection qualification.
- Have a current Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer qualification
- Experience implementing ISO 27001 across multiple business units
Apply Now Share