Legal Counsel - Investment Manager
Job ref: 47351
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorLegal & HR
SalarySee description below
Our client is a global Investment Manager operating a legal team out of Dublin and London.
Due to the ongoing growth of the Dublin office, they are now keen to hire an additional Legal Counsel to this location.
This is a wonderful opportunity if you are a Funds Solicitor who is interested in moving to an In-House Counsel role. Or you may already be in-house, but ready for a new challenge.
This opportunity will suit an energetic and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
You will be responsible for providing the Irish management company and EU fund boards (domiciled in Ireland and Luxembourg) on applicable legal and regulatory matters. The EU funds include UCITS and AIFs across a number of investment strategies.
Key experience required:
- Drafting, negotiating and amending financial services agreements (e.g. service provider agreements) that relate to Irish manco and EU funds (domiciled in Ireland and Luxembourg)
- Experience of providing legal support to the business in relation to UCITS and AIFs and advising on the launch of new funds, amendments to existing funds and fund documentation.
- Experience of managing and instructing external counsel
- Advising the Irish manco and EU fund boards on governance and regulatory matters and legal risks
- Providing general legal assistance and support to the business, the Dublin office and the wider Legal team
This is a broad and interesting opportunity with an excellent employer. The team operates in a very collegiate manner, so they are keen to hire a personable and focused team player.
Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss.
Apply Now Share