Joint Managing Partner
Funds & Investment Management | Executive
Head of Anti-Money Laundering (PCF52) & Counter Terrorist Financing Financial Services
Job ref: 47562
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
Our client, a privately owned global financial services organisation, is now seeking a Head of Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing to join their Dublin team. This role will report to the chair of the risk and audit committee and manage a small team of AML/CTF professionals. The role holder will manage the CBI relationship and all CBI inspections and reviews related to AML / CFT. It is a PCF-52 approved role. Board exposure is essential with strong stakeholder management experience.
- Oversee the annual business risk assessment process.
- Manage the development of AML / CTF compliance policy.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of AML/CTF desk procedures.
- Communicate compliance and regulatory requirements in both written and oral format to the management.
- Supervise day to day work of employees.
- Work with team members to ensure that the compliance monitoring program remains on track specific to AML/CTF testing.
- Manage the CBI relationship relating to AML/CTF
- Report to the board providing key industry insights and constantly focusing on process improvements.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s).
- Business / Finance / Law Degree and / or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years business or compliance experience.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proven technical compliance knowledge in respect of Irish Fund Service Provider regulatory compliance.
Apply Now Share