Joint Managing Partner
Funds & Investment Management | Executive
Senior Director, Internal Audit
Job ref: 47587
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading European Insurance Company, is seeking a Senior Director, Internal Audit to join their team.
- Develop and agree with the Group Chief Internal Auditor a comprehensive multi-year internal audit plan.
- Preparation/first review of audit papers prepared for legal entity Boards and Audit Committees.
- Develops and maintains effective senior management relationships and demonstrates a strong understanding of the business.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Regular review of the Internal Audit Departmental Policies & Procedures document.
- Assessment of IT risks and controls.
- Responsible for any recruitment that may need to be done with the team.
- Responsible for the people management of the team.
- Proven track record as a top performer.
- Professional qualification in IT Internal Audit field such as CISA or similar is desirable.
- Experience/skills in data analysis for audit purposes – CAATs.
- BA/BS/BSc (or equivalent) in Accounting, Auditing, Business (or similar field) desirable.
- Substantial internal and/or external audit experience required [typically 7- 10 years, ideally including 'big-four'].
- Demonstrated leadership in managing people and projects.
- Proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports.
Apply Now Share