HR Manager - Part time
Job ref: 47839
SectorLegal & HR
SalarySee description below
Our client, a leading and highly successful technology service provider is currently recruiting for an HR Manager to join their South Dublin team. You will be reporting to the COO.
- Manage the full HR lifecycle of activities for the business and develop a people strategy that supports the overarching business strategy.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and promote HR best practice across the business.
- Provide advice and support to the leadership and wider team in relation to all aspects of the employment relationship.
- Provide day to day HR support including resource planning, recruitment and selection, onboarding, training, performance management, absence management, compensation and benefits management, HR policy development, HR reporting, management of HR files and ensuring full compliance with all employment law and H&S requirements.
- Liaise with third party providers as required (e.g. payroll and benefits providers, external recruiters).
- Work closely with the COO and CEO on employee engagement initiatives and internal communications as required.
- Honours degree in HRM.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a HR Manager or HR Business Partner role.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and lead a HR function.
Apply Now Share