Job ref: 47859
SectorAccountancy & Tax
SalarySee description below
Our Client a leading player in the construction industry, is currently seeking a Senior Operational Manager. This is a is hands-on position and is a critical role in the provision of our customer service. The candidate will be someone who enjoys engaging with employees on the ground, is a strong leader and has a track record in the delivery of operational excellence and customer service.
- Manage the Dublin Distribution Operation, working with Branch, Warehouse and Transport leadership teams to deliver a best-in-class Distribution Service
- Ensure that the collect customer experience on site meets the highest expectation of our customers.
- Manage performance in the warehouse and transport teams through the respective Managers and Supervisors.
- Ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety are delivered, ensuring a safe environment for all employees.
- Optimise opportunities within Stock, Warehousing & Logistics Management, and ensure best practice is implemented to drive customer service and operational efficiency.
- Develop a high performing team, delivering high standards to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure SOP’s, SLA’s and KPI’s are adhered to and achieved within budget.
- Engage in a continuous improvement programme in relation to warehousing and transport.
- Engage with sales colleagues and customers to ensure issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Assist the Operations Director in the strategic development of the wider operations network.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree, and/or technical qualification, in a suitable and relevant discipline.
- Experience of managing a supply chain function, with a track record in cultural change and project delivery.
- End to end experience in implementing and managing a Warehouse Management System.
- Proven ability to support, motivate and develop a high performing team.
- Strong customer focus and a commitment to quality, excellence and continuous improvement and innovation.
Apply Now Share