1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not damage or harm your system. You can alter the types of cookies you accept in your browser settings.
Learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
2. How are cookies used?
- The technical information stored using cookies include:
- The IP address of the visitor’s web server
- The top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
- The type of web browser used by the website visitor
3. IP Address
4. What kind of cookies do we use?
We use a number of different cookies on our site.
Service: Google Analytics
Type: Third party
Cookies: _ga, _gid
Service: WordPress CMS
Cookies: cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary, cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary, CookieLawInfoConsent, viewed_cookie_policy
Purpose: To store your consent to save cookies.
5. How you can control your cookie preferences
You can always change the preferences for cookies on your computer via the browser you use (for example what cookies are set on your computer and how long they are stored). If you have more than one browser installed on your computer you will have to change them individually.
For individual browser setting guidelines for some of the most frequently used browsers see: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Please note that cookies are important to the operation of the site, however if you choose to disable cookies from this site, there will be no loss of functionality.
6. Cookie Consent Duration
7. Links to other websites from our site
8. More about cookies
If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, or merely want to learn more about them, then we recommend you visit the following sites:
10. Data Protection Lead
21 Northumberland Rd,
Tel: 01 6377000