Exclusive Role - Investment Oversight Manager - Proprietary Manco
Job ref: 47283
LocationDublin City Centre
SectorFunds & Investment Management
SalarySee description below
The Panel is exclusively engaged to source an Investment Management Oversight Manager on behalf of a Proprietary Manco in Dublin city centre on a permanent basis
In this role you will support the Head of Investment Management with day-to-day investment oversight of delegated investment managers, check and resolve issues with PMs, regular reporting to directors, support onboarding of new funds, prepare fund policies, perform initial and ongoing due diligence on delegated investment managers, etc.
- In conjunction with the Head of Investment Management, maintain responsibility for the day-to-day investment management oversight of a number UCITS and AIFs ensuring adherence to CP-86 and equivalent regulations.
- Working with the Head of Investment Management, monitor the performance of the delegate investment managers in line with the monitoring framework ensuring issues are escalated to the Board and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist the Head of Investment Management with high quality reporting to ensure Directors can fulfil their fiduciary obligations and to highlight any issues that may require consideration by the Boards
- Support the on boarding of new funds and investment managers by participating and contributing to the preparation of fund policies and procedures and carrying out appropriate initial and on-going due diligence of delegated investment managers.
- Maintain policies and procedures related to investment management and investment risk management, and ensure they remain updated and in line with regulatory developments.
- Assist with the execution of a range of daily tasks and support other DP functions as required.
- Play an active role in all business initiatives, including the ongoing transformation of the business via additional scale in assets under management.
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and relevant qualifications
- Relevant experience (minimum three years) in investment management. Strong product knowledge also essential.
- Direct experience in delegate oversight preferred but strong fund operations and fund risk experience would also be a good fit.
- A strong working knowledge of CP86 and UCITS / AIFMD regulations.
- Commitment, dedication and ability to maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand & time-sensitive initiatives.
- Ability to work in a small team and take initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate on technical issues.
- Dynamic, flexible and capable of working independently as well as with a team.
- Organizational, multitasking, and time management skills and ability to work on large initiatives.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience and includes an excellent bonus and benefits package including hybrid work arrangements
Please contact Liam Murphy if you meet the key criteria and wish to apply
Apply Now Share