Alan Bluett presents at the Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers seminar – “Young Treasurers’ Career Path”
On Thursday February 16th 2023, the Irish Association of Corporate Treasurers (IACT) held their seminar - "Young Treasurers' Career Path".
The event was focused on providing young treasury professionals (0-5 years experience) with a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from industry peers on a similar career path.
The key speaker was Alan Bluett (Regional Director, PRMIA Ireland, and Partner, The Panel) who shared his industry insights on how to progress participants’ treasury careers. Then, Enda Mahony, Deborah Hamilton, and Dara Kavanagh discussed their career paths. To conclude the event, Aidan Conheady told his story of how he benefited from the IACT Mentorship program.
Representing The Panel at this event: Alan Bluett and Andrew Adamson.
- Key speaker: Alan Bluett (Regional Director, PRMIA Ireland, and Partner, The Panel)
- Enda Mahony (Senior Treasury Manager, DCC)
- Deborah Hamilton (Senior Dealer, Bank of Ireland Global Markets)
- Dara Kavanagh (Director, Treasury Services Leader, EY)
- Aidan Conheady (Manager, International Treasury Operations, Publicis)