PRMIA Risk Management Challenge 2021 is now open
As the Regional Director of PRMIA Ireland Alan Bluett would like to invite all colleges and third level institutions of Ireland to take part in the PRMIA Risk Management Challenge 2021, registration is now open. The winning team will receive a cash award of $10,000.
What is the Risk Management Challenge all about?
The PRMIA Risk Management Challenge is an award-winning international student competition, empowering undergraduate and graduate student to take them beyond the bounds of the classroom and offering them exposure to real life business environments and situations. The aim is to develop future risk leaders and give the students an opportunity to apply what they’ve learnt to date and showcase their skillsets, knowledge, critical thinking, leadership, and presentation abilities while competing to win a US$10,000 cash award.
Who is eligible to take part?
The challenge is open to all undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at the time of registration, from around the world. There is no limit to the number of teams a school / educational institution can enter.
- Register before the 1st December 2020 – Early Registration deadline (US$100 per team)
- Register before the 22nd January 2021 – Final Registration deadline (US$200 after December 1)
- Preliminary Round deadline 8th February 2021
- Regional Round competitions from 20th to 28th March 2021
- International Finals 19th April 2021
- The Challenge begins in December 2020 – preliminary round
- International finals in April 2021 – winner announced
- The case study is going to be released on December 7 (instead of waiting until January) to provide students additional time to work on the solution over their winter breaks and incentivize early registration. Teams that register after December 7 will receive the case study immediately upon registering.
- The MATLAB Challenge is going to be released with the case study to give teams a head start on solving the MATLAB Challenge and familiarizing themselves with the software so they are better positioned to use data analytics to support their case study solution.
To find out more and to register >> https://www.prmia.org/prmc?_zs=50Lfb&_zl=9SdH2 <<
PRMIA Ireland Chapter would love to see more Irish teams register this year and so reach out to students across the isle to register and to take part.
Perhaps, 2021 will see an Irish team win the USD $10,000 cash award?
If you wish to find out more, or ask any questions please contact Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org today.