Sarah Kelly speaks at the Law Society of Ireland’s President’s Conference 2023
Friday 12th May the Law Society of Ireland invited council members from all over Ireland to the beautiful Mount Juliet Estate in Co. Kilkenny for the President’s Conference.
The daylong event, “Your Future – Building a Successful Legal Profession, Legal Career & Legal Practice Over the Next Decade” was opened by the President of the Law Society of Ireland, Maura Derivan.
The first session of the event included Mark Garrett (Director General, Law Society of Ireland) and Paul Healy (CEO, Skillnet Ireland), and Sarah Kelly, The Panel, who gave pragmatic and practical advice on attracting and retaining talent and succession planning for law firms.
The rest of the day saw lots of very interesting topics being covered, everything from challenges to opportunities, practical advice, and tips for law professionals. There was also time for breakout sessions and for participants to engage with others throughout the day.
Attracta O’Regan (Head of Law Society Skillnet & Professional Training) and her team organized a wonderful conference and gala dinner.
Speakers on the day:
- Ann Greene (Trigraph Intelligent Learning)
- Antoinette Moriarty (Head, Law Society Psychological Services)
- Attracta O’Regan (Head, Law Society Skillnet & Professional Training)
- Justin Purcell (Law Society Practice Support)
- Mike O’Reilly (O’Reilly Business Services)
- Nap Keeling (McCann FitzGerald Solicitors)
- Noel Roarty (Legal Cost Accountants)
- Paula Fearon (McCann FitzGerald Solicitors)
- Sarah Kelly (The Panel – Search & Selection)
- Sorcha Hayes (Head, Practice Regulation, Law Society of Ireland)
If you would like to find out more about the event or Sarah’s presentation, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Courtesy of Cian Redmond Photography)